Last week's goals
Finish the spawn systemI was able to test it and it seems to work as intended for me
Begin working on a class for "the target" of the enemies
The health of the base is also working now, all I need to do now is to make the code look nicer
Goal for the next two weeks
The reason why this deadline is set to two weeks is because I'll be busy with moving back to Visby at the end of this week and the beginning of the next week.Begin designing a proper cycle system (build-phase, attack phase etc)
The future of this project
Even if I haven't show you much of the game and it hasn't gone as fast as optimistic me wanted it to go, I still don't have any plans of giving up this project any time soon. After I've gotten all the basic mechanics in place, what I will to will be to add new content to make the game interesting.I might also permanently switch over to one blog post every other week instead (instead of just this one time) of once a week, because I've feel that it will be better for everyone this way. You will (hopefully) get to read more contently posts, and I'll be able to have some "bad productive days" without feeling too much pressure.
My studies will soon resume as well, but since the main purpose of this game was so that I could learn to make a new type of games (tower-defense), I won't work myself out with this game, at the moment my studies are more important for me.
But once again, I won't give up this project. I will keep working on it in my spare time. Thanks for still sticking with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment