Sunday, September 15, 2013

Part 8 - More about the future of this project

Hello again. Sorry it has been so long since the last post, but my first week at University has taken more of my powers than I initially thought, and as a result this hasn't been the top-priority at the moment. I wanna work more on this game, I'm so close to having an alpha version of this game ready, but for the moment I had to prioritize other things.

Anyway, I've made my decision that from now on, there will be a new blog post every other week. Overall, I feel that this will be the better choice to make.

The reason why I'm not setting any new goals this day is because of a combination of that I'm sick at the moment (and many people here at Uppsala University Campus Gotland are sick as well), I've had two stressful (but fun) weeks and I need to sort out some personal stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment