Last week's goals + how did it went
Begin looking at collision between projectiles and enemies.This was finished as long as it is possible without the tower class
Improve the back-end structure of the code
This is an ever-ongoing task, but I was able to improve how collision was handled back-end.
Of some reason, VS2012 still doesn't always want to co-operate with me. It works better since downgrading the driver for my graphics card, but when VS2012 is the only program that I really has problems with on my computer, it becomes frustrating to work with the game, and working frustrated is not a good idea.
Next week's goals
- Begun working on the class for towers
In other news
I've come to the realization that having a full game ready for when I return to university is no longer a reasonable goal, because real life has consumed my time this summer. I'm personally not upset over this, as I initially did this to learn myself to do a tower defense game.But with that said, I'm planning on keep working on this project even after my studies has resumed. Once I get all the basic functions in the game ready, it essentially comes down to keep adding content to make it more varied.
No comments:
Post a Comment