Sunday, January 19, 2014

Announcment: Project is put on hold for now.

Hello.
I hate to say this, but because of what has been happening to me the past month's, I've decided to put this project on a hold until further notice. Whenever I seemed to get time to look at the project, something came in the way. And during my latest programming course, I've learned a lot that could've helped me during this project, but that would require me to re-code the game from scratch.

Another reason for this is because by the end of the spring semester, I want to be able to work in Unity and/or Android. Sorry for the rough ride, but currently I don't have any motivation for continuing with this project in its current form. But with that being sad, I will not throw away the project and source code.

Axel

No comments:

Post a Comment